Use and maintenance
1. Check the power supply voltage should meet the specified requirements, power wiring should be firm and reliable, power socket should be firmly grounded.
2. Place the vegetable dehydrator on the horizontal ground.
3. Place the vegetables needing dehydrator in the dehydration box. Before dehydration, please place the vegetables in the dehydration box evenly to prevent the shaking of the equipment due to imbalance.
5. Switch on the power, set the dehydration time for 1-5 minutes according to the requirements, and start the machine.
6. Open the top cover and take out the dehydration box and processed products.
7. After the work is finished, remove the upper cylinder cover, take out the dehydration box, and clean the inside of the barrel.
1. do not put the hand or other foreign matter into the barrel, so as to avoid injury or damage to the machine.
2. The machine is equipped with a motor overload protection device, in the case of overload or blocked rotation, the motor will be automatically cut off power, when the motor is cooled to touch no hot feeling, motor thermal protection switch is reset, play a role in the safety of the motor protection.
3. If the machine is in normal working condition, there is no waste water, waste residue, or a small amount of water coming out of the drain pipe, then the drain pipe is blocked, only the drain pipe can be dredged.
4. if the power cord is damaged, in order to avoid causing damage, please be sure to let the manufacturer its agents, or relevant professionals replace it.
5. This machine is not suitable for persons with physical handicaps, disabilities or mental retardation (including children), or lack of experience and common sense unless supervised or directed by a supervisor responsible for their safety.
6. Avoid children playing with the machine.
7. The machine can not be cleaned with a water sprinkler.
8. Clean the machine correctly.